Tired of Risk clones? Graduate to WarLight!
WarLight is a turn-based online board game where you and your friends compete to rule the world. If you are new here, you can try it out in single-player
mode before jumping into a game with your friends.
- Play at your own pace: You don't need to be online at the same time as your opponents. The game will wait for you.
- Single player: Playing against the computer is a great way for first-timers to get some practice under their belt.
- Luck is controllable: The luck modifier allows you to control how much luck affects your game.
- Fog: Six different levels of fog keep you on your toes.
- Cards: WarLight has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, Abandon Card, and more!
- Faster games: All players can take their turn at the same time, which allows WarLight games to move along significantly faster than games where you take turns.
- Strategic battles and tournaments: WarLight has a finely-tuned 1v1 and 2v2 experience, which makes for exciting tournaments!
- Flexible: WarLight is a very flexible engine. Game creators have hundreds of settings they can tweak, to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
- Big Maps: For those who want more epic games, WarLight has huge maps - some with over 3,000 territories!
- Ladders: WarLight members can join the WarLight ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot on the ladder.
I created WarLight as a hobby project in my spare time. It has since turned into a thriving community and continues growing on a daily basis.
Want to help out? The best way to help is to invite all your friends and family members to WarLight! Also, if you feel so inclined, you can try your hand at designing your own map
or you can help contribute to the wiki
If you want to get in contact with me, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for playing and enjoy!
- Music by Chris Haigh
- Website design by Oray Studios
- Icons by Lorc
- Maps created by the players
- Everything else by Fizzer